Thursday, June 23, 2011

What is a good shopping cart software to use?

Question by Tony: What is a good shopping cart software to use?

I know there are a separating of shopping carts away there. Here is the deal.1) I already have a web site and a host.2) I have a paypal account. I am going to use paypal to accept credit cards.I just need a low cost shopping cart software that has shipping options, taxes, old / new product prices, unlimited products and looks good and not cheap looking.I do not know html. I use Frontpage 2003 to build my web site. I just necessitating a shopping cart software that will have a nice looking format already setup to add my products.Note: I am not offering files to download. I am selling Herbailfe products. If you are aware of someone already holding a shopping cart setup for these products and willing to hook me up, then please allow me know.

Best answer:

Answer by Sarah

I see a lot of websites using AbleCommerce as their commerce software. It looks good. It’s very easy to customize, for more details visit: http://www.ablecommerce.com/

2 comments: